.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Netflix Top 5

So today I have a really helpful post for you guys. It's getting to that point in the holidays where you just want to get back to school or you have run out of things to do. So what do we all turn to? Netflix. Today I wanted to share with you my top 5 favourite films and series to watch on Netflix. I'm going to talk about them in reverse order.

5. Material Girls



Material Girls is a good film, it's nothing amazing but its good enough to entertain you on a boring summer afternoon. I really like the fact that this film includes both the Duff sisters, it makes their relationship in the film even more realistic. What I do like about this film is that it has a more unusual story line which is unique and different to most other films. It is about 2 sisters who go from super rich to extremely poor really quickly. It is really entertaining to watch them struggle without money, the only thing I would say is that the film is very predictable.



 4. Clueless





Clueless is a chick flick classic that pretty much every teenage girl has seen. I love re-watching it on the days when you feel a bit down in the dumps, it is definitely a feel good film. 


3. Just Go With It




I really love this film its so funny and really entertaining, the fact that it is set on a summer holiday resort it definitely has those summer vibes. This film has a great cast including: Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler, Brooklyn Decker and Nicole Kidman.



2. Fired Up 



Fired up is my favourite film on Netflix, it is super funny and really entertaining. It's about 2 players who decide to join the cheer team so they can go on cheer camp. Why would they want to go on cheer camp I hear you ask, well at cheer camp there are 200 girls and about 3 straight guys. See their logic? It's a really funny light hearted film that you should definitely watch. I actually did an in depth review of it which you can see here.


1. Once upon a time 



Asbjcgfls! Where do I start? Once upon a time is my favourite TV series ever! It is so so so clever how everything fits together. It is a series where all the fairytale characters are stuck in our world due to and evil curse, it is amazing! It includes all the fairytale characters, Snow White, Mulan, Aroura, Belle, Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, Hansel and Gretel, the Mad Hatter, Captain Hook, Rumplestiltskin, Elsa, Anna, I could go on for ages. What I really love about this series is the fact that it all fits together so well and how it shows the past as well as the present. This series is so clever and brilliant, I could gush about it forever but all I can say is that you HAVE TO WATCH IT!

I really hope this helps you cure your end of summer boredom, what are your favourite films on Netflix?

Ella x


2 comments :

  1. Clueless is my all time fave! I'm also obsessed with Gossip Girl!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love clueless too, I think just about every teenage girl on the planet has seen it! I really want to start watching gossip girl because I've nearly finished once upon a time (sob sob).
      Ella x

      Delete