.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Fired Up // Film review ❤

Hey everyone, so today I have decided to do a little film review for you. I decided that I wanted to review the film Fired Up because it is a great film that not many people have heard of. It is on Netflix in England (I'm not sure about elsewhere in the world).

http://www.slantmagazine.com/assets/film/firedup.jpg       The film is about 2 boys (Shaun and Nick) who are the stars of their football team, but their main hobby is hooking up with girls. Yes, hooking up with girls! The boys have hooked up with almost every girl at their school and they want to meet new girls. So when they discover that there is a cheer camp which will have hundreds of new girls at, they make a plan. But the boys have never tried cheer before, so how will they get on the team? And even if they make it onto the team cheer camp clashes with football camp and they can hardly attend both. The boys make lots of risky plans and have to work very hard for things to go there way. Will they go to cheer camp? What about the football team? Do the boys learn that girls are exist for more than just hooking up with?

This films is very funny and is not as predictable as you would think. It includes a lot of characters each with their own quirky personalities. I love this film because story line is very unique, interesting and funny. I think it is the perfect film if you have had a stressful day and you just want to relax and relieve stress, it's sure to have you laughing!

Thank you for reading and be sure to keep your eyes open for my next post because its planned to be a good one!

Ella

2 comments :

  1. I remember watching this with you once! We didn't get to the end though unfortunately! What I saw of it though: I loved! Great review, Ella :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saff! I think I make anyone who comes round mine watch it! Xxx

      Delete