.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Sunday 26 April 2015

The Perfect Fruit Smoothie ❤

Hi all, so today I'm going to share with you my favourite fruit smoothie! This recipe is my own and it tastes super sweet and super delicious! What I love about this recipe is that most of the ingredients included I never actually eat as they are, so this smoothie means I eat a wider variety of fruit. This recipe makes about 2 servings and after drinking it you are definitely well on your way to 5 a day! Lets get started...
(Sorry for the shocking photography, I'm not an expert photographer yet)





Ingredients:
1 large handful of spinach
1/6 of a melon
2 peach halves
A handful of strawberries (5, 6 or 7)
A handful of raspberries (4 or 5)
A small amount of water
Optional: Peach syrup

The first thing you need to do is gather all of your ingredients and put the into your blender. The melon should be chopped into cube shapes with no seeds and no skin. When I make this recipe I use tinned peach halves in syrup, so I use 2 of these peach halves and I chop them up, I will also use a very small amount of the peach syrup that they come in. The strawberries will just need there tops chopped of and the raspberries and spinach will just need to be washed. 

You may be a bit surprised that Spinach is in the recipe but once finished you can't even taste it. So why add it in? I hear you say. Well spinach is very high in vitamins K, A and C and it is also very high in Iron and folic acid.                                             Once you have washed and chopped (where applicable) the ingredients, all you need to do is pour in some cold water so it nearly covers the fruit and blend! Then you can enjoy this sweet sensation! Please don't be put off if it comes out as an ugly colour, it still tastes amazing and you can't judge a book by it's cover! If you were wondering, the blender I use is the NutriBullet. It is so so easy to use and super quick, I would deffo recommend.
 


I hope you enjoyed this recipe, what is your favourite fruit?

Ella

 

2 comments :

  1. Amazing blogpost! I love finding ways to be healthy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete